Hi! My name is Sarah Collins.
Since 2013 I’ve been cutting my own path as a freelancing web mercenary. In that time I have:
- Built several websites in WordPress for myself and my own projects.
- Enjoyed the challenges of (mostly) making a living by my own wits.
- Leveled up all kinds of skills.
- Attended a ton of conferences, entrepreneur workshops, networking events, etc. like WordCamps, Pioneer Nation 2014, Startup Weekends (Toledo 2013, Ann Arbor 2014, Toledo 2015), Startup Toledo monthly events, and more.
- Organized a few local Meetup groups like WordPress Toledo & Toledo Business Mastermind Meetup
- Presented on a panel at WordCamp Ann Arbor 2016
- And learned ALOT about myself, including limits.
Prior to that, for the majority of my life I’ve been gainfully employed in traditional “work for a company” type positions, which I’ve documented the last decade+ or so on my LinkedIn profile.
Over the past year, I’ve started working on web design projects for clients. You can check out my Portfolio to see what I’ve been working on.