HI! I’m Sarah.
Since June 2013, I’ve been cutting my own path as a freelancing web mercenary (aka independent consultant). In that time I have…
- Built several websites in WordPress for myself and my own endeavors.
- Enjoyed the challenges of (mostly) making a living by my own wits.
- Leveled up all kinds of skills.
- Attended conferences, entrepreneur workshops, networking events, etc.
- Organized a few local Meetup groups.
- And learned ALOT about myself, including personal limits.
Prior to that, for the majority of my life I’ve been gainfully employed by other people, which I’ve documented the last decade+ or so on my resume.
Now I want to put this hodge-podge of skills and laser focused project management Kung Fu to use for you!
Check out the Services page to see areas that I can help you and your business with.
See the Past Work page for highlights of some of the projects I’ve been hired to work on.
And don’t worry if you don’t see an exact match for what you’re trying to get done, every situation really is unique! Let’s talk! You can reach me via the form on the Contact page or by emailing me at email@example.com.